Here is the easy steps to eat it all in portions and still be full and satisfied! You won't have to miss a bite of any of your favorite foods by just following a few simple techniques!
1. Eat a healthy snack or meal before the big dinner
2. Drink water before you eat.
3. Stay consistent with your exercise and do it in the morning where you burn more calories.
4. Add an extra 20 minutes to your daily cardio routine
5. Listen to your inner alarm when it says stop eating!
If you follow these few simple steps you may gain 1 or 2 pounds or none and still eat all food you love during the holidays without sacrificing your heath and figure.
Master Trainer and Wellness Coach